I believe that running should...
• Challenge you in a way that feels fulfilling, but not overwhelming.
• Push you beyond what you think you are capable of accomplishing.
• Make the rest of your life feel better.
• Allow you to have new experiences.
• Make you the best version of yourself.
• Be fun!
I encourage all of my runners to train hard, but also to enjoy the process!
And I always try to practice what I preach. Here are a few photos that convey the joy I find in running,
and my desire to help you find that same satisfaction in your own running.